Saturday, July 25, 2009

Changes

As you will have noticed I changed my background (thanks Louise at Adori Graphics for the great free backgrounds). For those who don't know Louise, she has a great ministry of free blog makeovers. I'm set for one for Cooking with the Evil Twins this fall. I was going to create my own background and header, but after two weeks of playing with paint.net and one picture I decided I needed help. I give a lot of credit to those with the gift. It just isn't mine. I have the vision, just not the technical capabilities.

I've also changed my blog name. This blog started out as an update for my friends and family during our move to Saskatchewan. However, I didn't keep up with it. Lately, I've been convicted to blog about my journey with God. I've discussed this change with two of my friends and they both seem to like the "Lost in the Prairies" take, given how I got here (see my first MM&M Blog).

My family and I are going on vacation for the next week to the mountains. So when I get back I'll fill you in on my vacation, as well as my continuing saga at MM&M........until next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! And I know what you mean about the design thing - I'm slated for my own makeover in the next month! :)

Amy said...

I love the new background. Isn't Louise fabulous for what she does for others. I used her tutorial to make my blog roll. She is so kind.
Blessings,
Amy

Amy said...

Put on your fanciest outfit and join me at my blog for an award ceremony :)You have been nominated...
Blessings,
Amy

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History