Friday, July 17, 2009

My Favourite Things: The Clean List

A day late, but better late than never!


Filled With Praise



So last week I was in a reflective mood, but this week I've been busy with my grandmother being in from out of town visiting. I haven't had much time to do anything, including my housework. So this week I take a page from Amy's post last week and think about my favourite cleaning jobs. By the way, according to my 6 year old, cleaning is my favourite thing to do since I'm doing it all the time.

  1. Bathrooms: There is something about a clean bathroom that can make or break my day. Even if every other room in the house is hazardous, this room is always clean and sparkling;
  2. Oven: Self Cleaning need I explain more!
  3. My Kitchen Counter: When this is organized and clean, I feel decluttered. However, too much on the counter and I can't think until this is organized;
  4. Making my bed: Again, just done to make me feel more organized. As well, I can use it to pile clean clothes on once folded; and
  5. Laundry: Ok really not my favourite thing to do in the winter, but in the summer when I can use the clothes line I love it. I actually keep up with the laundry (except on rainy days).
Now off to finish the laundry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about my kitchen - but then, you already knew that! ;)

Amy said...

I am right there with you...my house being organized makes my day go so much better. Have a great weekend my friend.
:)Amy

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History