Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Favourite Things - Dogs

Filled With Praise


What with all this talk about dogs from Andrea (by the way her Maggie is super cute and "baptized" my baby with kisses today), I thought I let you know what my favourite dogs are:

1. Dawgs

These babies saved my feet while I was pregnant. My feet swelled sooo much that they were the only shoe I could wear. Imagine walking in the snow in -30 C weather in them. Yes, sometimes I even went barefoot.


2. Irish Wolfhounds

I have always wanted one of these. I have been told that standing on their hind legs they are 7ft tall. My daughter is currently on a campaign for a puppy, so honey this is my vote.




3. Hot Dogs

Give me the works. I love a good hot dog (never boiled), with fried onions, sauerkraut, mustard, relish, and ketchup. My son thinks Hot Dogs are to be worshiped. You mention them and he runs around yelling Hot Dog!!! My husband purchased Hot Dog Sticks for camping and he was so excited, he was shaking.


4. Snoopy



The best dog a kid could have.......

Now, on a more serious note. Amy's, the host of A Few of My Favorite Things, 4 year old son Cade was in ICU last night with some breathing problems. He is now on the mend. Please pray for her and her family for continued healing.

2 comments:

ellie said...

fun post, Michelle!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I could handle a 7 ft dog! That's huge!!

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History