Friday, September 11, 2009

Caffienated Randomness - Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You...



This Friday we are answering our Caffeinated Chieftain's questions to her Lovelies.

  1. How do you take your coffee? I take it with flavoured coffee creamer. My favourite is Hazelnut. I know these are not good for me, but they sure are yummy!
  2. Shoes or chocolate? Shoes. The more the merrier. However, if Andrea had asked between shoes or purses, I would have said purses. I think I need a new purse...........
  3. I need some new music for my iPod - who do you love to listen to and what is your favorite song by them? It changes daily, however, right now I would recommend anything by Trans Siberian Orchestra. They take classical music and give it a rock twist. The music is amazing and if you're lucky enough to go to one of their shows it is unprecedented. My favourite is from their Beethoven's Last Night CD - After the Fall. I especially love when my 6 year old sings along with it.
  4. You look fabulous - how do you do it? I have an awesome hairdresser, who is helping me with my grey hair (yes at 35 I have a lot of it).
  5. Lastly, what's your favorite thing about fall? I love the falling leaves and the colour they create. The only time I like doing yard work is raking the leaves and then watching the kids jump in them.

4 comments:

ellie said...

I love those creamers too, Michelle! But I have to say I would definitely chose chocolate over shoes...lol.

This was cute!

Amy said...

Thank you for your sweet words and prayers.

I love your answers, but I have to pick chocolate over shoes...ha!
Blessings,
Amy

Anonymous said...

I'm still coveting that purse...

Mrs. Miller said...

Thanks for sharing yourself.

I've got to say, I TOTALLY disagree with your shoes and purse choice over chocolate. Come on!! CHOCOLATE!

The only thin that might trump chocolate for me is college football.

You can have all my shoes and purses and I'll take your chocolate. :)

- Brooke

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History