Thursday, October 22, 2009

And the winner is......

This last month I have been blessed by two friends with some blog awards. At first I wasn't quite sure what to do or the ettiquette regarding the same. Now I think I have it down. Sorry, Andrea for the late thank you!

Cindy from She Sparkles awarded me with this Beautiful Bingo Blog award. I love it. Thank you Cindy. "...I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me." (for those who don't know the quote, google it!)

So my nominations for:

B-For Beautiful, Louise at Adori Graphics. She is sooooo talented. You need to check her out!

I- For Inspirational, Sarahasky at Scratching in the Dust. She has inspired me to look at the world we live in and reinvent how we live in it.

N- For Neighbourly Amber at Striving for 31 She is so open and welcoming. I feel like we're having coffee together, every time I read her blog.

G- For God-focused, Donnetta at My Quite Corner. Her blogs are honest and uplifting.

O-For Outstanding my RLF & Bloggy friend Andrea @ Under Grace Over Coffee. She has welcomed me with open arms into this unknown blogisphere.

Now I know Andrea awarded me a bloggy award a few weeks ago. So once I find it, I will be back to pass it along.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks sweetie! You deserve all that bloggy-love, because you are fabulous!

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Oooooh cool, thanks! I love the BINGO idea :)

I'll go post it on my blog now...yippee...

Amber Benge said...

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you feel like we're having coffee each time you read... that is always my hope. :) I want to use my blog to really connect and have meaningful "conversations" with each person that stops by. God bless you!! :)

Donnetta said...

To be known for being God focused is the utmost compliment and blessing to me! Thank You!

Congrats to you on being the recipient of such an award! Well deserving.

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel