Friday, October 23, 2009

Harvest of Friends - 20 Weird Questions....

While I was stalking my bloggy friends blogs I came across Lynnette's Krafts blog and her parties. I love parties so I decided to join in and have some fun.




20 Weird Questions That Will Give a Little Insight Into Who You Are
(Pick whichever ones you want to use , use all of them - or make up your own)

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?

Chips or popcorn.

2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?

My van. I can't even handle when it's in the shop.

3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?

Easy Beach. I miss my ocean.

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?

Laundry. I'd clean a men's bathroom at a fast food restaurant forever, if someone would come do my laundry everyday.

5. Who do people say you remind them of?

I was once told I look like Monica Lewinsky.

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?

I like socializing with my family.

7. What's your all time favorite movie?

Star Wars! It's my bedtime story when I can't sleep, I put it on and am out within 10 minutes. Can't wait to watch it with the kids.

8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?

Is it still on by the time I go to bed?

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?

I've always wanted to learn how to play piano. Maybe once I'm older and grown up.

10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?

I can clap with one hand. I'll video it one day so you can all see what I'm talking about. My husband and others I know hate looking at me when I do it.

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?

He bought me straws!

12. What is something you love to smell?

Pumpkin Spice anything right now.

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.

I'M LOUD!

14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?

Purchasing something that the kids need.

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?

See #13. I laugh the hardest when sharing past crimes with friends and family.

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?

Right now, Cleos. I just got to buy the purse I've been coveting for a few months.

17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?

Scrapbook

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?

Big spender, learning to be frugal

19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real)

Skipper from Madagascar. "Smile and wave boys. Smile and wave!"

20. Would you want to be famous?

No, just on the sidelines knowing someone famous would be enough.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still not over the purse - lucky you!!

Kari said...

Haha, laughing at some of your answers, like the whole cleaning the men's restroom over doing laundry. You must REALLY not like it :o)
I'm loud too! Obnoxious loud :o) And you're right, is the make up still on when it's time to go to bed?

Thanks for stopping by my blog. We've had early snow this year and lots of it. I wonder what that means? Guess you'll be getting your dose soon :o)

Kari said...

Would LOVE to see the other 'Belle' I will most likely post the pics by Thursday. I'm not sure who's more excited - her or me. Haha!

Donnetta said...

Okay, so I'm thinking we need more information about #11. He bought you straws?!

And I couldn't agree more with #12... pumpkin spice... YUM!

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel