Saturday, December 5, 2009

Countdown to Christmas - Adori Graphics


I've many times raved about Louise of Adori Graphics. She has an amazing talent. She, in her spare time, designs blogs. She creates her own vector graphics. I used one of her freebies for my blog and had her jazz it up for me (have you seen my sidebars). If anyone has been to my cooking blog, Cooking With the Evil Twins, you can see her work based on someone's ideas.

Not only is Louise very talented. She is very generous. Right now, Louise is having a Christmas Countdown Giveway. For the next 20 days, you can enter to win some cool prizes to jazz up your blog. Check out her blog daily to find out what the next giveaway is.

0 comments:

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History