Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Simplifying for Sanity



I haven't been blogging as much as I should, but can you imagine I actually have two posts already this week! :P

While I was catching up on reading everyone's blogs, I noticed something on Lynette's blog. She is Simplifying for Sanity! She is encouraging each of us to pick a room and declutter and clean. It just so happens that I need to do this in my family room / playroom. I am taking part in a used children's clothing/toy sale this Saturday. So I need to go through what I have in the play area and weed out things. As well, as both the boys have birthdays this month, I need to make room for the new toys or games they will likely get.

If you are interested in taking part, check out Lynette's blog for all the rules. Not that they are really rules, they are more like guidelines, and let me know if you're taking part so that I can check out your progress next Monday. Can't wait to let you know about my progress.

3 comments:

Cindy Bultema said...

Hi Michelle ~
I'll look forward to your update on how your simplifying goes! :) Pictures too please! :)
Blessings to you!
Cindy :)

Anonymous said...

You could come simplify my storage room while you're at it! :P Actually, the cleaning bug has caught K., because he's actually talking about getting rid of things. Woohoo!!

Denise said...

i am the decluttering master (well i think so anyway). one of my favorite ways to declutter is with suitcases. i have stacks of old suitcases around my house. they look decorative, but they really hide- dress up clothes, dvds and videos, the wii, blankets, and school supplies. they are my best decorating friend.

happy simplifying!

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel