Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tea Talk - The Blind Side



I'm having my third cup of Maxwell House coffee. I prefer more organic beans, but it was on sale this week so that is what got purchased. I've also added some Hazelnut Creamer to it so it is tasting so delicious and sweet on such a cold glum rainy day.

My cup is the cup my hubby purchased for me on Valentines Day. It is a simple white mug with the Starbucks logo. Now you have to understand that being Canadian my hubby is loyal to Tim Hortons. However, I prefer Starbucks. He always bugs me on not being loyal to the Canadian favourite.
I'm feeling very grateful for what I have, because on my mind is the movie the "Blind Side". I cried for the first 45 minutes. I was very emotional at the thought of what one man went through at such a young age and how God raised him to be a man of courage and virtue. What an amazing story of God's blessing in His time.

I'll leave you with the verse that is on the door way to the school in the movie.

With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26b NIV)
Now go and share your Tea Time with Ruth at Celebrate Friendship.

5 comments:

Katia said...

Very nice to met you Michelle. I love SB coffee, don't have it very often. I also like the mug. I also prefer MH over the other brands.
I haven't seen the movie, but some friends have it.
I

Amy said...

I LOVED The Blind Side. Great movie!
Blessings,
Amy

Anonymous said...

This is the second time today I have read that verse. Hmmmm.

Ruth said...

Hi Michelle!
It's a pleasure to have you join us again this week.

I cried watching Blind Side. I love Sandra B's role. And it's good to know it's a true story, right?

Blessings!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Blind Side is a grand movie. It should give all of us hope that we too if offered the opportunity to help someone else, we too would rise to the occasion and say, "Yes." Wishing you well! Cathy

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel