Friday, June 25, 2010

Caffeinated Randomness - I'm So Excited....


So even though I'm having a Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Morning, there must be a full moon, I'm excited about a number of things happening around me these next few weeks.

Last Friday, my hubby came home and asked how would I like to go to Cowtown and stay with Debbie while he goes and works out of the offices there - WOULD I?!?! So we are headed to the Evil Twin's house in the next few weeks. It's been two years since we last saw each other and a lot has changed in our lives since then - 1 extra kid for me and she renovated her house. Her mother has also been generous enough and invited us to stay at their house while they are away. I'm very thankful for that blessing as 9 people in Debbie's duplex would be tight.

School is almost out. We have only one more day. Now I am a little depressed that there isn't going to be school and something for Nicole to do, because I don't want to hear "I'm BOOOORED!" every day. I've decided to do some "afterschooling" with her and some devotional work through Kids of Integrity. I also purchased a Paddling Pool Pass, a Zoo Pass and an Museum Pass. Now you may think that that is what I'm excited about, but no. I'm excited because I won't have to stress for two months about what to send her for lunch. I can pull out a can or make something at 11:30 pm. As well, I won't be stressing to get her out the door by 8:30 am. I can lounge around for a few hours.

Another thing I'm excited about is that this summer I get to go "home" and see my family. We are going to celebrate my grandmother's 75th birthday. We haven't been home since I was pregnant with Sam and my aunts and uncles haven't been introduced to him yet. I'm also excited about this trip because we get to visit my ocean and play at a beach.

Lastly, I'm excited because I realized that tomorrow is my Blog anniversary. It was one year ago tomorrow that our Caffeinated Chieftain "outed" me and my blog. I'm forever thankful to her as I have met many beautiful ladies over the past year that I wouldn't have and that God has taught me many things and used me over this past year than at any other time in my walk. I won't be doing anything big tomorrow, but wait until August. I'll be doing some big things then in celebration. I'm just busy over the next week in preparation for Canada Day. I'll let you all know about that next Friday.

Now go and share your randomness with our Caffeinated Chieftain.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just came across that post yesterday while searching my own archives! I am glad you jumped on the blogging bandwagon, friend!

And yay for not packing lunches for 2 months!!!!

Bobbi said...

Bloggin is good for you! Love your header...think it's new since I was here last...Smiles!!

Annika said...

your kids are still in school? wow. our public schools have been out for 3 weeks! Sorry your day is not going well, I hope it is better now!

Amydeanne said...

heyyy! another sasker!!! lol we're really going to have to start a sask group!

our school is done on tuesday (next week) so crazyyyyyyy!

Linda said...

Congrats on your blog anniversary!! I started mine a while back but don't know how much time I have on here.....Thanks for your comments on my blog...I am gonna add you to my list so I can keep up with ya!! Blessings to you!!

Simple Home said...

Congratulations on your blog anniversary and have a nice time on your visit. We've finished school for the year, and my kids are thrilled.
Blessings,
Marcia

Cindy Bultema said...

Congratulations on your Blog Anniversary!! You make Blogworld a more beautiful place :)

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History