Friday, October 29, 2010

Caffeinated Randomness: Some Halloween Goodness!

Photobucket" />

I have to first admit that I'm being a bit lazy this week.  While, not lazy, but not as busy as last week.  This week I've done some great studying and quiet time.  I've been doing some journalling this week and have started three blogs about journalling, Reformation day and judging (not in any order).  I'm hoping to share these with you next week. 

I thought this week I would do a Blog Things quiz and in honour of Halloween I wanted to know what kind of candy I was.  Of course I love being thought of as a Special Dark Chocolate.  What chocolate are you?  Let me know.
 



You Are a Special Dark Chocolate Bar



You are a deep and complex person. You don't let anyone get too close to you.

You stay a mystery, and you're good at keeping secrets... especially your own.



You prefer to stay on the outside a bit and observe. You find people fascinating.

You seek to understand and appreciate the world. There is more to you than anyone will ever know.


       


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Krackel bar - I don't even know if I know what that is!!

You Are a Krackel Bar
You create a spark and leave a mark everywhere you go. You're very bold.
Your days are full of fun and laughter. You love life, and you never take it too seriously.

You enjoy brightening someone's mood, and you are always an optimist.
Things may not ever be perfect, but you'll always find something to smile about.

Simple Home said...

Oh this is cute. I'm a Milk Chocolate Bar :-)
It's nice to have a "less busy" week, isn't it?
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Marcia
P.S. I'm having a giveaway on my blog :-)

Unknown said...

I'm Krackel Bar, too!

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History