Thursday, November 18, 2010

More Than A Friend

This week, I have had some very raw and authentic times with God.  I've been trying to sing more during these times in praise of all that God has done in my life and continues to do.  I finally got my MP3 player working again.  The first song that played was More Than A Friend by Kees Kraayenoord.  This song expresses all the words and sentiments that my heart longs to tell God.  He is more than my friend.  Thank you God for all the Joy you bring to me through all my circumstances.


3 comments:

Linda said...

God is faithful, dear sweet friend! Loving you!

Unknown said...

I was so blessed by this song. Thank you, Michelle!

~Rain``` said...

How your pursue God is an inspiration.

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History