Thursday, April 7, 2011

3 in 30 - April Week 2 Check In

Goals:

1. Work on my schedule
2. Drink more water
3. Exercise 5 x a week
4. Finish B90 Challenge

Didn't Meatloaf sing 2 out of 4 Ain't Bad.  I have worked on the first two of my goals this week, but haven't done so well on the last two.

I have been trying to organize my schedule to fit in some time to clean the house, spend time with the kids, and get on the computer.  I have been trying to get in the habit of getting the house cleaned by 10 every morning.  Some times this has worked and other days I  have had to do my cleaning just before cooking dinner.  I managed to get on the computer a couple of times during the week and got to read some blogs and even had time to type out a blog during the day.  I'm going write my schdule down and commit to it, I think this may help me in prioritizing what needs to be done.

I have been drinking more water this week, some days more than others.  I have tried to drink at least 1L a day.  As my glasses are a little more than 1/2 L I have been successful at this.  I have only drank pop a few times this week.  I've also taken up drinking flavoured tea by Tetley Tea.  I am really enjoying Soothe and Mojitio.  It's a nice way to keep hydrated and warm all at the same time.

I got on the treadmill once this week and haven't been on since.  I am hoping to jump back on tomorrow.  I have, however, been walking more around town to meetings or to the library or store.  I hope that counts for something.

I haven't read any of my Bible this week.  I have gotten back to praying first thing in the morning and have been so blessed by this time with God.  I'm hoping to spend some time this weekend reading through a few books and working through the plan.  The goal is to finish by the end of the month and I know I can do that.

Overall, I'm  not entirely happy with what I accomplished this week.  But neither am I feeling defeated.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Any walking counts!! It's all good :) Good progress on this week, and it sounds like you have some goals for next week! Awesome :)

Lisa said...

I think walking around town counts for a lot! And, I think getting your schedule organized and set is a pretty big deal. It seems like once you get that down, some of the other things will fall into place easier.

Just my 2 cents worth. I hope you have a good weekend.

Sam said...

You made progress! That is great!

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel

Prairie History