Saturday, July 2, 2011

3 in 30 July 2011 Goals

3in30 Challenge


Hello everyone.  It's been a while since I did the 3 in 30 Challenge.  We got so caught up in the preparation for the move and the actual move that I didn't have a lot of time.  My goals would have been pack, pack and clean. I'm excited that I can take part again. 

My goals this month are simple:
  1. Unpack and organize
  2. No Yelling
  3. Get a schedule going
Now I know I did one of these things before (No Yelling), but the yelling has gotten to an all time high.  I've been pretty stressed out and have taken it out on everyone around me.  I've been snippy and easily set off.  I need to relax and stop the yelling as it is not attractive and I don't want to be known by my new neighbours as the yeller.

Unpacking and organizing the house is fairly obvious.  I thought I hate packing, but I think unpacking is almost worse.  Where do you put all the things that seem to fit so well in your old house in the new house?  I don't want to be living among boxes for the whole month, so I'm determined to get the unpacking done sooner rather than later.

I need to get us on a schedule again.  Dinners have been late.  Kids are up late.  Leaves little time for downtime for me.  If I can get the routine going I think this move may transition easier among us all.

I can't wait to see what everyone's goals are and to catch up with the 3 in 30 gang.  Come check the 3 in 30 challenge and meet a great bunch of supportive ladies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have come with you - I'm one of those crazy people who has her entire house unpacked and settled within 24 hours. I can't stand boxes! I'll be thinking of you working like a mad woman while I sit and lazily sip my iced tea. :P

Unknown said...

You can do this!! I don't like packing, but I really enjoy unpacking and finding new places for everything :)

~Rain``` said...

Congrats on the move! Unpacking is such a challenge with little ones in your life. I do understand. Hopefully things will feel more like home in a month or two or three... In the meanwhile, I am hoping you find some time to relax and enjoy summer.

Unknown said...

I love to unpack and organize, but when a whole house needs doing it, I know it gets so overwhelming. Am praying peace for you!

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm a 39 year old (oh yeah I'm telling you my age) Stay at Home mom. A former Bad Girl now reformed sinner, I'm married to my Y2K guy and raising 3 great children from God. Proudly Canadian, however, missing the West Coast, I currently live in the prairies watching the farmers fields produce as I learn how God produces the fruits in me.
FacebookTwitter
Email
RSS

Mini Me

Mini Me

Middleman

Middleman

Tormentinator

Tormentinator

Friends and Neighbours

Where I travel